Sunday, May 3, 2015

I've Made My Decision!!

Hey you guy it's Des! My Genius Hour so far has been absolutely amazing! I'm so excited to show you all what I've been working on. You may already know,but if you don't I will be making my own blog from scrach by the help of my stepdad.

The blog making process has been pretty great so far. I've learned so much from my stepdad during this Genius Hour that I thought I would never learn before. Creating my own background,template, and conversation is the best part of creating this blog.

Besides, buidling of the blog last Friday I looked at the comments section below from my last blog entry. I saw the comments and finally decided what blog entry I was going to introduce for my new  blog with; My Genius Hour!!

I believe my Genius Hour will be a great start to my new blog. This will explain the whole background of why I am starting this blog! Thank you for your comments and tips on my new blog. Be blessed and don't forget...



1 comment: