Sunday, April 26, 2015

I need your help!!

Hey you guys I need your help!!! If you hadn't read my last blog I changed my Genius Hour topic to creating my own blog. While I am creating my blog,I also think about a topic I can introduce my blog with.That's what I need you guys to help me with!

If you guys have any awesome and interesting topic ideas I can start off my blog with please put your ideas in the comment section below. I will see which one is the most interesting idea that I can put on my blog and talk about that topic! All comments will be viewed through out the week and the topic I put on my first blog entry will be picked on Friday afternoon.

As of my blog is going great! I love creating something from scratch,because it's all you and your creation which I think is pretty "genius". If you are creating something for your Genius Hour I applaude you it's a lot of hard work but is all worth it! Have a great week and see you in my next blog!!

2 comments:

  1. You could always talk about major controversial subjects, such as : feminism, education, politics, social issues, and stuff like that.
    Whatever you choose as your topic should be something you are passionate about. I wish you the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete